Sunday, January 10, 2010

Junior College Year 2

Well so the holidays come to a close.
Most of my friends are split into 2 schools of thought.

Number 1:
Whatever J2. I aint afraid of you. I totally studied last year
And this year is gonna be a synch. So come on J2. Bring on your worst.
I'm ready.

I would like to classify these people as MUGGERS.

Number 2:
Shit man. Holidays are ending. None of my assignments are complete.
And fuck A levels are coming. Hard core mugging. Teachers always being annoying.
I can't take this shit man. Fuck J2.

These are the SLACKERS where I fall under.



But I feel this year. Unlike the past 10 years of going back to school to a new year.
I am gonna adapt a slightly more posititve attitude. Well it really depends.
Some say positive. I say don't really give a fuck.

Adopt a 'come what may' mindset. But for this to be successful.
We also have to have a 'giving up isn't in my vocabulary' mindset.
So that if it gets really tough. Quitting s not an option.
I know its a bit late. But this shall be my new years resolution.

So to anyone who's reading. Mugger slacker or fellow stragglers to my current state now.
All the best for J2. Cause all that's been promised by those before, is that its gonna be a
Bitch. A real bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.