Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Evil?

Now one thing that bothers me is, when someone sins, they are labelled blasphemous or evil.
And don't get me wrong. I think murderers and rapist. Like actual crimes of morality in society.
Yeah I guess if people label them. Then hey you did kill/rape someone.
My question is.
Why is it when people drink or smoke or do drugs, party. Whatever old people seem to think unfit for us.
Suddenly we are evil. Like we are bad people. Like if I club. Means I drink and smoke and fuck around. Now this might be true.
But what pisses me off the most?
Is when they associate this lifestyle with being a screw up or fuck up in life. Where you womt surmount to anything.
Like if I club now I will end up bumming around when I'm older.

Lemme then pose this to all you people who think so.
What if, I club and 'fuck up' my life.
But find time to study.
Get to uni.
Scratch that, get into a local uni.
Score a job in the private sector.
Would I still be fuck up then?
Would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.