Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am BORED!

Good morning people.

Its fuckin 9:30 in the morning and i'm wide awake.
Like shit man. Normal people are still sleepin what the fuck am i doing up?
Mayb its because i went to sleep like fuckin early last night?
Like say 11.
Wow, best thing is i've been up since 6:40 AM.
Who the fuck wakes up that fuckin early just because they wanted to,
not saying that i wanted to but it just happened.

Well maybe its just me,
and i'm a fuckin lazy bum so i usually am still the mayor of slumberland
at this time of day.

As everyone cans see i am so freakin bored that i cahanged the colors of my blog.
haha.
Kinda hurts my eyes though, the colors.
Maybe i should change them again?
Well fuck it, i'm too lazy too.
But not too lazy to check my sent messages, thats for sure.
Huh? Go figure.

And i have a new years resolution.
Are you ready for it?

Its to swear alot less.
And you can see from this post that i have alot of work to do.

I'm getting Yuna's EP soon.
My cousins from K.L got it for me and theyre headin down to S'pore soon.
SO i'll get it soon.
AWESOME!!

Hey guess what?
I'm gettin sleepy!
Awesome, i'll just fall back into slumberland.
I think they need me there, if not it'll be chaos.
Alright granted tht was lame, but whatever i'm sleepy.

Good night people!
urm no wait, i mean
Good Morning and sweet dreams.



Before you jump, tell me what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.