Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its 2009 ya'll!!

To start of this post i shall say
Happy new year to everyone or anyone here.
Hopefully 2009 is gnna be awesome for everyone.

I'm like pretty bored right now.
Just watched Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix and right now i'm watching
TRANSFORMERS!!
Its a fuckin awesome movie!!
To all those of you who haven't watched it,
go get a life and watch it NOW!!!!

Other than that i guess the new year is going pretty well.
As for my new year's resolutions,
the smoking part is a total bust cause i've had like five sticks since the turn of the new year. But i'm swearing less i guess.
Like once or twice only,
thats cool i guess.

Now i gotta gt used to calling someone
NISA.
For my own financial sake i should not forget this.
For those of you who don't get this.
Go figure.

Alright then. I'm missing awesome parts from the movie.
Plus i feel like smoking.
So have a happy new year everyone.

P.S,
To whoever doesn't know my name is spelt with a Q.
A motherfucking Q!!

Till then,
I'm gnna go have a cigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.