Sunday, February 1, 2009

Purple Line

So we got our posting results on Friday, like I got mine at freakin 6:11AM. Like who the fuck is awake at that time? Anyways to cut everything short I got into SRJC. I got screwed over by TPJC cause their principal doesn't wanna accept any more sports appeal cases. Actually the bitch didn't accept any unless your in performing arts. Like WHAT THE FUCK!! Do I look like I can do any form of performing arts? What d' you expect me to be in, huh? Malay dance? I think I'll have a better chance in Chinese dance!! Haha.

But really I don't really mind being in SR, sure I won't be able to play softball anymore. And that really saddens me, but that's life right?
I'm sure something awesome's gonna happen during my time at SR. And I guess JC is also a time to break boundaries and share new bonds. Another weird thing would be if I take the same subjec combnation as my older brother, we would like have the same fucking teachers. That would be so fucking weird! And imagine on literature night. If my brother comes back to sch then we would both be there. And that is just majorly weird. Like totally.

But other than that I guess life isn't that bad. I finally got a backpack. And I also got a free pencilcase together with the bag. Plus the bag had a discount. And thanks shaz for teman-ing me to get the bag. But u also like waste time ah?? We went to 4 different flash n splash's to get the rip n curl( only shaz will get this, cause she's abit of a weirdo! Haha) bag which we could have gotten at the first one. But I guess it was pretty fun since she also makes weird noises! Haha. Yea, but I still want a leather backpack. Maybe next year? Or next semester? Hopefully.

So I guess I'll see y'all soon.

P.S
165&above+lovescolourfulsneakers=AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.