Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Black House

So I just finished watching the innaguration ceremony of the 44th president of America, I was watching it with my parents and my mothers passing comment sort of got me thinking. She commented about hot many people turned out just to see this man getting sworn in. That's when i realized how huge the wholenthing was like an odd million people turned out. Like you could only see people for two miles. And as I was thinking whynthey were there, I sort of came to my own conclusion that they were all there for the message of hope which came with this innauguration. As the president himself said in his speech, sixty years ago a man like him wouldn't be served in a local restaraunt but now he can dare to dream and even make it a reality that he is the president.

So I guess amidst all this financial turmoil and the raging wars. Everyone would want to turn to the super powers of our time and see the hope that the approach to solving the current problems may change as the power is also shifting hands. This then gives people the chance to hope that the future will be ever so bright for the future generations cause the decision to change was made at the right time.

All in all I think that a day of innauguration and celebration was accompanied by a message of hope for better days to come as there will be a new outlook on how the global problems would be faced.

Apart from that I've somehow started listening to The Beatles. And their songs are amazingly, obscenely awesome. No wonders they were regarded as like gods at the peak of their career. And it's also cool how certain Beatles songs have ironic symbolisms to them, symbolisms that affect their own personal lives, i'm like listening to them nw as I type this out.

Just to pit it plainly, The Beatles are just

Awesome.

Well alright then I think I shall go and read for abit before heading of to slumberland.
Nihghts peoplen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.