Monday, January 19, 2009

iLove my iTouch!!!!

So as you all can read, I finally got an iTouch. Not saying that I actually like wanted one. But my parents were nice enough to offer me one. So I just gleefully accepted. And it's a pretty awesome 'thing'(I have no clue what to refer to it as). I mean it has all these awesomefunctions already like the safari, YouTube and some other random shit. But it's still yet to hold any games. For that I need to ask Jade. Jade, pass me some of your iPhone games! Like then we can become more awesome studdy buddies! Like totally! So if you're reading this. Remember to pass me alright. Thanks studdybuddy, you're dmn awesome!

Can I just randomly blurt this out,
Your tendencies are killing me, like totally.
But then again you did give me that disclaimer right?
So I guess no ones at fault.

This is another sort of random vomit, I already said that it's cool. And I totally mean it.
So stop apologizing cause it's starting to piss me off. If u really wanna be friends then I say learn to move on.
It'll like totally help. And if your reading this, it may soud harsh. But I think you should realize some time that sounding that needy may not necessarily get you so many friends. All in all, I guess the best thing for you to learn now is move on with life, before it leaves.

I guess you did piss me off a little with all your apologizing.






On a much lighter note, I had a pretty weird time at t-mart Mac's today. I was with Ahmed and we were at Mac's like waiting to find out wheather his girlfriend was gonna come down to hang-out with us. But a whole random series of events which I'm too lazy to reiterate here happened which just basically ended like this. We were still at Mac's, but this time there was me Ahmed, his girlfriend and her parents. But obviously not sitting together right? Like obviously, are you insane? And also she sort of introduced her parents to Ahmed, where as I just left. So that's it I guess. I'm starting to get sleepy so good night y'all.



To those who are still complaining
coughcoughHAMIDcoughcough
Fuck you, I really like the colour this time.
So if you don't like then don't read ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.