Thursday, January 8, 2009

D-day is almost here.

I swear, i will need a pair of fresh clean knickers on Monday.
The fucking results for O's are coming out.
And i'm pretty sure i'm gonna crap in my pants.
Cause i feel that i sorta did badly for the papers.
But i bet if not everyone, at least some people feel the same way.
So all i know for sure is that i need a clean pair of boxers in my bag on
MONDAY the 12TH of JANUARY.
That will probably be enough.

Well other than that, went sheesha-ing again today.
And alot of random pictures were taken.
I'm not gonna post it up here cause like this blog has never had a single picture posted upon it. So i shall not taint the simplicity of this blog, and let it keep its photo virginity.
If you wanna see all the random and dumb photos then go check out Siti's/Nisa's blog. I haven't a clue what to call her anymore.

Other then that nothing much has been happening.
Ooh yea, i forgot.
I got a new wallet, cause my dumb ass other one got ruined.
What a waste of a perfectly good wallet.
But what the heck, I think the new one looks cooler.
So it all ended well.

And, whoever said infatuations don't last.
Has never been infatuated properly.

I hope that makes sense.
Well who gives a fuck anyways?
It's my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.