Friday, January 16, 2009

It's done.

So i guess as everyone else knows, the 'o' level results have been released.
Essentially i didn't expect to do so well.
But i shall say i'm contented maybe even slightly happy with ,y results.
Sure i didn't score like 8 points, but heck i sure didn't study enough to deserved 8 points. So it's cool cause i guess JC is still a very viable potion for me right now.
And that's definitely the way I'm headed. Which JC is still to be decided.
But hopefully it's TPJC.
Somehow i feel that, that is the JC for me. People say that the School culture there is very bad. They say that the students have a very 'lepak' attitude. But when did i ever say that i have a mugers attitude. So i think TPJC is totally for me. I'll just need to keep myself grounded and don't forget about my studies. So hopefully i can say,


TPJC, here i come!!


All will only be certain when the postings come out. Even then if I'm not posted to TPJC, theres always the appeal route. And supposedly its a sure thing I'll get in cause apparently my coach is well connected there. SO awesomee i guess.

Apart from that i have to come to terms with the fact that holiday's may be ending in about two weeks. Like holy crap! That's not so far away. SO i guess i should enjoy these two weeks. Since like some people already start school? So i should be thankful i have two more weeks of late mornings and nights.

And for those who were complaining, coughcoughHAMIDcoughcough,
I shall change the color of my blog.

That's all then. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.